I hope this post finds you all doing exceptionally well and enjoying the last moments of summer before fall and winter hits us again. I know school has already started for many of America’s children and for the kids summer is pretty much over, but here at CAW Industries we also think of our pets as children and we can’t help but feel a little saddened for them as well since they lose their play mates for another long nine months.
Speaking of our four legged friends we received some very exciting news this week and we wanted to share it with you. In their September newsletter, the highly respected natural products guide for dog owners, Whole Dog Journal (WDJ), endorsed the use of Willard Water® to maintain dog health in their “Favorite Remedies” section. For those of you who don’t know, Whole Dog Journal is a national subscription only publication that provides readers with reviews of dog food, dog toys, and dog health and dog care products as well as teaching positive training methods. The WDJ doesn’t accept any advertising at all so their endorsements carry a great deal of legitimacy among owners who care deeply for their pets.
This is the second time WDJ has endorsed the use of Willard Water to maintain dog health and we’re very grateful that they’ve once again recognized the important role Willard Water can play in keeping our furry friends at their best. Some of the things they recommend using Willard Water for include:
1) For overall improved health as a result of better nutrient absorption and increased antioxidant activity
2) For improved hydration
3) To help reduce the effects of stress and as a general calming agent for dogs that are excitable or nervous
4) To help with arthritic joints when taken in conjunction with glucosamine or other anti-inflammatory aids. WW will help with the absorption of these aids and thus increase effectiveness.
5) For use as a general wash/rinse to clean cuts, scrapes, burns, wounds, or abrasions
6) As an anti-itch/anti-inflammatory aid for hot spots
7) To help address eye problems such as conjunctivitis and other issues
8) As a spray when brushing a dog’s teeth to help keep them clean and combat gum problems
It’s important to remember, though, that the diluting instructions we provide on the bottles are for human use so make sure you adjust dilution amounts for pets. For good guidelines on proper dilution amounts for our pets visit our website here http://drwillard.com/typical-uses/pets/.
As always, thank you for your continued support of our Dr. Willard’s products.
John Willard III